1. What is Akron Uniforms all about? Akron Uniforms has been serving the Akron area and beyond since 1984, focusing on providing the best service possible to our valued customers. Akron Uniforms is a service oriented company, with its motto being “We have your number.” We offer a wide selection of uniforms available in stock and on demand, a wide variety of manufacturers, competitive prices and individualized customer services. We expanded our services to include graphic design and an in-store custom fitting room, as well as the on-site seamstress/tailoring services, embroidery and silk-screening our customers have come to know. Shop our retail store and choose from our well stocked sales racks, or we will special order what you need.
2. What brands do you sell? 5.11Tactical, Alpha, Bayly, Bianchi, Broder, Chef Ware, Cherokee, Condor, Dickies, Dutyman, Edwards, Fame, Feichheimer/Flying Cross, Henry Segal, Hero’s Pride, Horace Small, Jockey, Landau, Lane, Littman, Leader, Neese, Peaches, Prestige Medical, Red Kap, Rocky, SabreRed Pepper Sprays, SAI, Safariland, Saunders, Thorogood, Tingley, Unionline, White Swan, WonderWink, Workrite and many others.
3. Which services do you provide? We offer uniforms for the public and private sectors with a wide variety of manufacturers. We offer no charge alterations for any garments purchased from us and nominal charges for tailoring and garments purchased elsewhere. Our services include graphic design, embroidery, and silk-screening to personalize your uniforms and garments.
We also specialize in custom in-store fittings, we have a waiting area, and we will visit your workplace for measuring and product demos.
4. What areas do you serve? We serve the Greater Akron area, including Summit, Stark, Portage and Medina, and Mahoning counties with cities such as Akron, Ashland, Barberton, Canal Fulton, Canton, Chippewa, Cuyahoga Falls, Barberton, Fairlawn, Green, Hartville, Hudson, Kent, Manchester, Medina, New Franklin, Portage Lakes, Ravenna, Stow, Streetsboro, Twinsburg, Uniontown, Wadsworth, Warren, and Youngstown. No matter where you live or work, if you need a uniform, we will help!
1. How can I give feedback to Akron Uniforms about its products and services? Feedback can be provided by calling Akron Uniforms at (330) 434-3033, sending comments via the Contact Form on the company website or by sending comments to us via email at [email protected].
1. How can I place an order? Shop our retail store and choose from our well stocked sales racks, or we will special order what you need. You may also email, fax, or call us at (330) 434-3033 for in-store pickup.
2. What if I cannot visit your store? We are happy to visit your work place for custom fittings and product demos. Just call us at (330) 434-3033 to set up a time.
3. What happens if I receive the wrong product? No worries. All you need is to give us a call and we would replace the wrong product with your desired one.
4. What is your return policy? If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us within 30 days of receipt in its original condition. Depending on the nature of the return a small service charge may be applied to your return. If the packing slip is no longer available, call us to discuss your return so that we can be ready to receive the items properly. Please return the item(s) via a traceable or insured method to prevent the package from being lost in the mail. We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit. Items cannot be returned if they have been worn or washed or customized with emblems, altered, silkscreening or embroidery, for example.
5. What If I need to make changes to my order after it is processed? You can make changes by giving us a call, or sending us an email.
6. What If I need to cancel my order after it has been processed? Your order will be cancelled, and your account will be credited within 24-48 hours, during business times.
7. What are my payment choices? We accept MasterCard, VISA and Discover, as well as cash and checks.